26.6.13

Holidays at last!!!

Dear Students,
At last you are on holidays, after a few months of hard work, we have two months and a few days to recover ourselves and enjoy life. Some of you will have to study still because you did not get good results, not many in English, because this year many of my students have passed.

In the month of August I will be visiting the United Kingdom and I will probably be telling it to you here in the blog.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who read this blog and follow me on Twitter. I always have you in mind when writing these posts and most of the times when twitting. I know I said in class I would follow you when holidays come, but I changed my mind: I will look at your timelines and decide, but probably, will wait until you go out of school, that is, until you are ex-students. I tell you this just to make things clear and also to let you know that I completely understand if you want to unfollow me.

It has been a pleasure teaching you this year and I wish you a great holidays full of experiences. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The same to you. It has been a pleasure working with you this year.

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays teacher :D
    Thank you for this year!

    Mª José Muñoz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you too! It has been a great year. Let's see how it it's the next one... Have fun and rest for next year!

      Delete
  3. teacher, GOOD SUMMER!!!! thank you!

    Rocío Pascual

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think, please leave a comment!
Me interesa tu opinión, deja tu comentario