My good friend Angelus, who has a very good blog called Tembladeral de Sílabas, has awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. This award consists in the mentioning of the person who gave it to you and the link to their blog. As you receive it, you are due to presenting it to five of your most beloved (that is the English for German "Liebster"), the only rule is that it should have less than 200 (in order to promote new blogs which is the aim of this Award), so here comes my list:
- Mates para andar por casa, its writer is very original and makes everyone like maths, even me!!
- Mr Sergio's English Lesson, this blog helps me in my classes mainly because of its links to English activities of all types.
- English for Teaching, great blog related to the teaching of English as a Second Language.
- Baobab La Laguna, this is a blog which helps promote reading among our children, this is reason enough!!
- Teaching English By Fran, I like this blog because I think it has a similar vision to mine in relation to how to teach English.
Thanking again Angelus, I hope the mentioned blogs continue this award so that we get to know the best blogs in the net. As I should, I am now going to leave a commentary on their blogs to let them know that they have won the award.
What do you think of the award? And of my list?
Leave your comments and tell us!!!