There are some aspects that we should always remember:
- Pronouns substitute nouns, adjectives do not!
- Depending on "the job"of the noun, it should be replaced by a subject (before the verb) or object pronoun (after verbs or prepositions).
- Possessive adjectives say who owns the noun, whose it is.
- Possessive pronouns say who owns what has already been mentioned and are not accompanied by a noun.
When you are ready to practice on this, visit the following:
- Subject pronouns at English Grammar 4U
- Object pronouns at My English Pages
- Possessive adjectives at Adele's ESL Corner.
- Possessive pronouns at Oxford University Press.
- Mixture of all at English Exercises. Org
Are you ready to work? Any problems?
Leave a comment if you need for help or anyhting you want ;-)